boost & force types
ATX supports several force & boost types.
1) boost: none: A trade receives no extra hits
2) boost: Fast: A max of 4 trades can receive a fast boost. These trades will receive between 25% - 30% of all available hits.
3) boost: Furious: A max of 1 trade can receive a Furious boost. This boost type unleashes all unique traffic and sends it to the selected trade.
1) force: single force
: The single force counts down from the set number to 0. Ideal for starting new trades.
2) force: hourly force
: ATX tries to send at least X amount of hits to a trade.
The amount of hits can be set per hour
: The force time applies to both the hourly force and the boost types.
This time sets how long a force / boost should run.
- The force time is set in hours and decreases at the beginning of every hour.
- When the force to reaches zero, both the boost and the hourly force it set to 0.
- To keep a hourly force or boost permanent, set the force time to -1.
The force equalizer
fills out the force for you, based on traffic availability per hour
For example, if your site receives 100 hits per hour on average,
it may receive 70 hits per hour during slow hours, and 130 hits per hour during peak hours
By using the force equalizer, ATX will calculate how much you can force per hour.
An average force of 60 hits per hour for example will result in 130/100*60 = 78 hits per hour during the peak hour
and 70/100*60 = 42 hits per hour during slower hours, based on the previous example.